Venue: EveryBody Fit Exercise Studio
Course Title: Trainers Toolkit
Duration: 2 Days (16 hours)
The aim of the course is for all participants to learn/enhance the fundamentals of various pieces of training equipment. The course is designed to provide; intensive, comprehensive and practical training for fitness professionals to deliver one to one or to small groups using Kettlebells, pads and gloves and effective core training. Designed with fitness professionals and coaches in mind this course is structured to give you a wider knowledge and greater understanding of the importance of safely and effectively utilising this equipment, and how to carry out each technique correctly and efficiently.
Note: EveryBody Fit would recommend that participants undertaking this course hold appropriate fitness/exercise qualifications. However, for those without such qualifications, please be aware that this non-regulated programme does not ‘qualify’ an individual to instruct physical activity outside of the confines of the children’s fun fitness and games context and that as a result they should ensure they are appropriately insured both personally, and by any facility in which they instruct.
Prices as follows
- Fundamentals of the equipment being used, description, history, development of the equipment
- Types of equipment available and the functionality of the equipment
- Health and safety of the equipment
- Identification of various techniques; how and when should each technique be used
- Health and Safety assessments of each technique
- Practical demonstrations, practice and application
- Setting up sessions and correct format of session, how to plan regressions and progressions
- Assessment of performance
- Evaluation of course
You will be assessed by continued tutor observation, practical demonstration and assessment. There will also be an open book theory assessment on the last day.
COURSE PAYMENT OPTIONS
2 day courses = One off single payment of £200
(all major credit/debit cards accepted 2.5% fee applicable)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"As a newly qualified instructor and working with clients in the gym, I wanted to increase my knowledgeable and confidence using equipment like Kettlebells and pads and gloves. This course has given me that; and much more. I feel so confident and excited to use this equipment now with my clients. It has given me the drive to go on and do my level 3, especially with the team at EveryBody Fit."