LEVEL 3 PERSONAL TRAINER COURSES
Leading to Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training. Our Level 3 Personal Trainer Courses are perfect for those who already possess their Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification. They cover advanced training techniques such as lifting form, CV training methods, anatomy and physiology, client assessment and programming, business planning and much more. If you don't have a level 2 qualification contact us about our combined level 3 Gym Instructor & Personal Trainer Diploma
- EveryBody Fit is based in Preston, and you will find our head office here.
- Customised training centre with bespoke cardio and functional space
- Wide range of excellent functional apparatus
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
- Bespoke classroom facilities onsite
- Work experience throughout the duration of your course with real clients in our studio.
- On completion of the course you will continue to get support and guidance through our bespoke mentorship programme.
- Situated 5 minutes from motorway links and 10 minutes from Preston bus or train station.
- You won’t just qualify as a PT you will become one.
Blended or full time? We offer both options and include face to face learning. As a result, you can choose what’s right for you.
Learners must hold a suitable level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructing or Gym Instructing. The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
Various payment options available
What you will learn
EveryBody Fit’s Level 3 Personal Training course is tailored carefully to provide you with the specialist training you’ll need to become a top-tier personal trainer. Here’s an idea of the type of content you’ll be covering:
- Further knowledge of anatomy and physiology applicable to personal training.
- Lifestyle, nutrition and medical factors that affect wellbeing.
- Effective communication skills for client consultations to encourage healthy lifestyle behaviours and strategies for change.
- Skills to plan and conduct physical activity sessions with different types of clients in a variety of environments with a range of resources.
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training.
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to.
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance.
- Business skill required as a Personal Trainer
You will receive maximum support and assistance from our experienced and friendly personal tutors to ensure your assessments are stress-free, give you the best chance of passing the first time, and are ultimately a great success.
Careers Support and Progression Routes
We’re proud of our students and what they can achieve, that’s why we provide all graduates from EveryBody Fit with an extensive, ongoing career support and mentorship package.
Expand your knowledge through further qualifications, supercharging your career and earning potential. Diversify your range of clients and explore new fitness niches with a CPD qualification or continue onto Level 3 Exercise Referral leading to Level 4 Exercise Specialist.
How Will I Be Assessed?
Learners must complete the six mandatory units and are assessed as follows:
Worksheets and assignments in your portfolio.
x2 Multiple Choice Examination.
x1 Case Study.
x3 Practical assesments; x2 modular summative assessments and x1 summative assesment with a client.
COURSE PAYMENT OPTIONS
One off single payment (credit/debit card accepted 2.5% fee applicable)
We also offer affordable payment plans to help spread the cost.
Simply fill in our online form by clicking the button below or call us on 01772 379125.
Regardless of your current financial situation, we can find a solution for you.
WHAT OUR LEARNERS SAY
"What I loved about this course.... the small group of learners meant that we all got the attention and help that we needed; the patience of the tutors and their ability to break things down so that we fully understood what we where learning, the fact that we could apply the learning to real clients who we worked with during the course. I can not wait to continue my learning journey with EveryBody Fit, thank you guys."